Introduction

Hey guys...

I, Purwaja Jayant Kalangutkar who is known as PK is writing my very first blog post. So let me start with introducing myself. Here I'm the girl born on 21st March in Kalangutkar Family. I am the first and only child to my parents and to be born in 3rd generation of Kalangutkar's Family. I am blessed with cool and open minded parents my mom and dad who brought up me in a very positive and perfect manner. And as a result of their bringing up I'm here before you guys.. A girl with cool attitude of making new friends, sometime moody, emotions, and selfish a bit . A girl who always do whatever she wants to do and just avoid thinking of me by others..

My purpose of creating this blog is only for my study purpose.. So speaking of Pk's diary, this diary is all about my personal life experience where I had many problems to deal with and how I have overcome this problems and much more experience of others I have been through..

Comments