Being chabby- Is it a downside?
Hey guys.. Your very own Pk is back..
As I have told you guys that I will be blogging about my personal experience, this is my 2nd post in which I'm going to tell you about my experience in school of being chabby..Yes guys I my chabby. I donot know whether being chabby is good or one of the worst experience of once life, like an downside.
During my school day till somewhere now too I am teased because of being healthy that means because of my chabby (fat) looking . During my pre primary and primary school days I was being teased and due to which I myself hated myself and use to bit my self, then would hit my self to wall and what not this was only because my classmates use to call me fat, would hit me and due to this chabbiness I was unable to participate in many sports activities which I liked because once there was a situation when I participated in running event and I fell while running and all my friends laughed allot and it was embracing for me I cried alot and further there I didn't like to participate in any event do to embracment. My parents then told me that I shouldnot think about these things and should participate in events but that time as I was a child I didn't got what my parents wanted me to do and I didn't listen to them but after my pre primary and primary school days I was finally going to go in high school at new place in new school I was excited and forgot of those teasings. But in high schools also my new classmates would tease me and I would get annoyed and made many excuses but after a year or two I got a cute and smart and matured girl as my best friend and one of my teacher , both of them helped me, taught me that not only I but they too faced similar kinds of problem and hurting myself is not at all a solution for it . They told me that this problem have solution like to ignore those people calling me chabby (fat) or I should question them and show that I'm not upset of being chabby or I must ask them why they are jealous of my being chabby and many more things. They taught me how I should face this problem courageously and shouldn't be afraid and further added that not only now but in near future I would have to face these types of problems and if I cried the world will take me for granted and i will be never ever be able to face the world in future if I don't take any step now. I understood what I should exactly do but I was unable in some or the other way to be courageous. But when Ireached in higher secondary school I realised and remembered all those things they told to me and started changing myself. From then till now I am trying to gain more and more courage to face this problem.
This was one of my personal experience of being chabby. Then I thought that being chabby was a downside but now it has been changed.
Lastly in the beginning as I have said it was one of the worst experience of my life but this experience have taught me many things. The worst have to turn to the best and if not then the story isn't over yet guys...
Comments
Post a Comment